Created in 2013, TTS Group provides a full suite of services to companies in the consumer lending, payment processing and IT services industries. While strategically located in Las Vegas, we work with clients across the United States and around the globe. We love providing service to both individuals or small businesses looking to get started, or multi-million dollar enterprises.
It’s safe to say that over the years we’ve come to know about a lot of things. But stopping there isn’t as much fun because we like fun lists and this one’s pretty good. Collectively, the TTS Group team has over 10 years of experience in each the following:
- Business Operations
- Call Center Management
- Customer Service
- Sales and Marketing
- Finance and Accounting (including payroll)
- Human Resources Management
- IT Project Management
- Systems Analysis and Process Improvement
- Technical Writing
- Website and User Interface Design
- IT Support (Network and Desktop)
- Software Development (LAMP full stack, WordPress)
- Consumer Lending and Collections
- Payment Processing (ACH, Check21, Credit/Debit Card, PayPal, etc.)
- Data Analysis and Risk Assessment
Being a respectable company starts with upstanding individuals. Here are a few of the things we take to heart in our jobs and lives:
- Always be honest and fair, especially in sales and marketing.
- Practice what you preach.
- Do the right thing.
- Respect yourself and others will too.
- Never tolerate abuse from anyone.
- Hire people you’d want to work for, support them and get out of their way.
- Expect the best from your team.
- Respect and listen to your customers.
- Always be looking for ways to improve.
- Team efforts often yield better results but be sure to listen to individual ideas.
- Work hard first, then play hard. Also, sleeping in on Saturdays is not a bad idea.
Everyone deserves a fair shot. Don’t judge anyone by anything except what actually matters: how well can you do the job, period. At TTS Group, we respect and admire everyone’s differences, and what makes each of us unique. Accepting and respecting our differences makes everyone stronger and makes us a better team. It should go without saying that we stand by equal rights, equal opportunity and equal pay.